As of 16th March, Ink Monkey Ltd remains fully open but we are watching developments and taking precautions as advised by UK Government to ensure we can remain open during this challenging time.
Our business requires delivery and installation of critical materials to customer sites all over the UK. We remain able to supply, but are led by customer need. We appreciate your site safety is paramount.
We’re able to move as fast as usual and are monitoring requests daily.
If you have specific questions, please get in touch with us on 0113 290 0488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Lucas Austen-Meek, Managing Director
Public Health England (PHE) recommends that the following general cold and flu precautions are taken to help prevent people from catching and spreading COVID-19:
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
put used tissues in the bin straight away
- wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. See hand washing guidance
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you are worried about symptoms, please call NHS 111. Do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.